SKOLA Baker Street - Summer
Dates: 22.06.15 - 14.08.15
Location: Baker Street, Central London
Accommodation: On-site hotel-style rooms, homestay or own accommodation
Delivered by: SKOLA English in London
Located in an auspicious Royal College, on the borders of Regent’s Park, you will struggle to match the high-class atmosphere and facilities while studying English here.
English Courses in London - Summer
Why choose to study in Baker Street?
Our summer school operates during the months of June, July & August. Based in a beautiful Royal College close to Baker Street – famous as the home of Sherlock Holmes. A wonderful central location close to Regent’s Park, London Zoo and Madame Tussauds.
Baker Street is an ideal location for parents of our junior students as it is less than 10 minute walk from our primary school and a short bus ride to the other junior schools. Easily accessible by London Underground and London Bus Services. There will be no more than 15 students per class. There is an on-site cafeteria providing a superb range of well priced food. A lively social programme in collaboration with the Soho school gives the chance to fully experience London.
- Courses at this school are run by English in London
- Ages 16+
- Summer - July - August
- Location: Baker Street, London
- Levels: Most courses taught at all levels from Elementary to Advanced.
- Ideal for parents of our junior students as it is less than a 5-10 minute walk from our primary school and a short bus ride to the other junior schools
- Fabulous University site with stunning facilities close to Regents Park and minutes to the lively areas of Baker Street & Marylebone
- Easily accessible by London Underground and London
- Bus Services
- Maximum class size 15 students
- International students
- On-site cafeteria providing a range of well priced food
- Lively social programme in collaboration with the Soho school; gives the chance to fully experience London
SKOLA Baker Street
27 SUSSEX PLACE
+44 (0)20 7287 3216
Email Baker Street
A choice of hours: 20 hours per week mornings and afternoons or 15 hours per week mornings only. Morning classes: The 15 hour programme covers all skills – speaking and pronunciation, listening, reading & writing, vocabulary and grammar. Afternoon classes: the 20 hour programme includes an added focus on communication and comprehension. Fortnightly tutorial with the class teacher.
Please see the Sample Social Programme Calendar. You will receive a copy of the current programme with costs on arrival.
Individual, tailor-made tuition where students can concentrate on areas of specific interest.
Summer School Timetable
15 hours - General English
10:00 – 11:30 & 11:45 – 13:15 (15-minute break)
20 hours - General English
General English & Communication 10:00 – 11:30 & 11:45 – 13:15 & 14:00 – 15:00
09:00 – 10:00 / after 13:15 (depending on demand)
Most of our students are aged 30 – 50, with their children studying at SKOLA schools nearby.
Accommodation & Transfers
- Homestay (half-board)
- Private home (bed and breakfast)
- All accommodation above has been inspected and selected by our Accommodation Officer or partner accommodation agency
- Other types of accommodation can also be arranged. Details upon request
- Airport transfers available from all London airports
For more information about accommodation and welfare see - Adult Accommodation.